Are you confident all the time? Do you sell yourself effectively? If not, this workshop will the core skills to present effectively in any given situation as this is a must for the 21st Century manager.
Course: 021 Type: Workshop Duration: 2 Days
Delegate will Learn How To:
- Deliver dynamic, effective presentations that are concise and clear.
- Create strong openings and closings.
- Build audience rapport through eye contact, vocal delivery and body language.
- Apply innovative design techniques to create powerful presentations.
- Prepare an effective presentation by organising key points into a coherent story.
- Capture and maintain audience interest and attention using interactive techniques.
Anyone who needs to develop the ability to create and confidently deliver memorable presentations using visual support, whether it be with paper or electronic media. Some previous experience with PowerPoint is helpful.
The ability to convey facts and information in a clear, concise and engaging manner is a crucial part of delivering an effective presentation. This course provides the knowledge needed to plan and deliver well-structured, polished presentations. You learn practical techniques to communicate and reinforce your message, allowing you to focus on audience needs and objectives.