Our Selenium Hands On Workshop will teach you the most practical things required to get on and survive a automation testing job with Selenium:
- Software Testers who wants to start with automation testing.
- Software Testers who wants to get an automation testing job.
- Automation testers who wants to upgrade their skills.
- QA engineers- Test leads/managers.
- Professionals from IT or Non-IT background having basic knowledge of software testing and wants to explore automation testing skills.
- Those who want to learn automation testing process and frameworks.
- Need of Test Automation
- Why Open Source Test Automation
- Introduction to Various tools of Test Automation
- Introduction of Selenium
- Selenium Components
- First Record and Replay of Scenario in Selenium IDE
- Introduction of Web Technologies – HTML, XML, XPath and CSS
- Locators in Selenium
- Introduction of Selenese Command Types
- Selenium Action Commands
- Verification and Assertion Commands
- Store and StoreEval – Accessor Commands
- Creation of Test Suite
- Test Suite Scheduling
- Debugging IDE Script
- More on Selenium IDE
- Introduction to Java
- Setting Development Environment
- Overview of WebDriver
- Introduction to browser specific drivers
- Setup WebDriver package on system
- Set up firebug for Firefox
- Re-using Selenium IDE test cases in WebDriver, and executing it
- Web-driver class files, and their methods
- Automating different HTML Elements text fields, buttons, links, check box etc
- Verifications and Assertions
- Desired Capabilities and IE
- Handling Web Table
- Handling Drop Down elements
- Switch To Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows, Alerts
- What is Test Automation Frameworks
- Different Types of Frameworks, overview
- Available Test Automation Frameworks on Selenium
- Creating Test using TestNg
- TestNg Annotations
- Explanation of TestNg XML
- Execution of TestNg Tests
- Explanation of Testing Folder, and various result files
- Parameterize TestNg Test – Data Provider
- Capturing screen shots
- Running tests across multiple browsers.