Learn how to: Develop your teams to maximize their strengths and enhance productivity; Optimize organization and work design for success in service delivery teams; Motivate your team with effective performance measurement; Integrate your role as a leader into your management style; Leverage the complementary skills and styles of your team; Eliminate barriers and chokepoints that block teamwork; Apply a diverse and multilevel approach to minimize communication breakdowns.
Course: 031 Type: Workshop Duration: 2 Days
Delegate will Learn How To:
- Develop your teams to maximise their strengths and enhance productivity
- Optimise organisation and work design for success in service delivery teams
- Motivate your team with effective performance measurement
- Integrate your leadership responsibilities, competencies and behaviours into your management role
- Leverage the complementary skills and styles of your team
- Eliminate barriers and chokepoints that block teamwork.
Managers and anyone aspiring to be in leadership position.
- The course is designed to endow leaders with necessary skills required to develop their leadership style further and use team empowerment as an effective delegation method, through the sharing of information, creating autonomy and the development.
Workshops provide you with practical experience developing your leadership skills and include:
- An understanding of team leadership
- Ability to identify and appreciate the use of different styles and methods of leadership
- Ability to apply the styles and methods to make teamwork effective
- Understanding empowerment and how it can benefit an organisation
- Understanding your role in making information accessible and challenge the traditional boundaries within an organisation.
- Developing self directed teams.
- The power to act – how empowered teams can react to information
- Summary and action plan.