A great starting point, if you are just stepping into the arena of management/leadership for the first time.
Course: 032 Type: Workshop Duration: 2 Days
Delegate will Learn How To:
- Learn how to improve your people management skills that lead to positive results.
- Understand the dynamics of team developments and best practice in engaging them to be result driven.
- How to delegate and empower subordinates positively
- How to constantly motivate the staff and teams
- How to use effective communication to your advantage
- How to overcome people problems and difficult situations
- Improve team performance
- Improve on your personal development
- Be able to draw up a summary and action plan as agreed.
Managers and anyone aspiring to be in leadership position.
- Leaders who inspire teams to work together can deliver results and services faster, better and more cost effectively.
- In this course, you gain the skills to structure, measure and tune performance in a service team environment.
- Through practical workshops, you learn how to become a leader who equips his or her team with the skills and capabilities to optimise productivity and performance and deliver high-quality results.
Workshops provide you with practical experience developing your leadership skills and include:
- Modelling key behaviours of effective leadership.
- Optimising team processes.
- Identifying dimensions of difference.
- Managing measures to affect performance
- Applying leadership practices and commitments for maximum payoff
- Motivating people to stay
- Employing the power of feedback
- Profiling your Emotional Intelligence (EI) strengths
- Applying conflict-handling styles to minimise disruption
- Creating your service leadership action plan.